What many of us only dream to do – Dalene & Peter Heck actually did it.
They decided to sell everything and travel the world. Their blog Hectic Travels is full of tips on how to travel continuously, what to see and what to love. All this accompanied by great photos from many inspiring parts of our beautiful Earth. Calling themselves storytellers is indeed a fairly accurate description.
“Ten minutes into our exploration of the old city center, on a foggy and cold November night, I was brought to tears. After two and a half years of traveling, no other place has affected me like this, no other place has evoked such an immediate and profound claim of love from me.”
This was their first impression about Ljubljana that caused them to consider making it their home after so many years of traveling. That sure is something, right?
You can also check:
….and many more wanderings on their blog.
Reading their glimpse of Ljubljana surprised me and made me see it in a different light once again! Surprises are fun!
Read more interesting articles:
- STRUNJAN – the Most Pristine Part of Slovenian Coast
- One of the Healthiest Waters In the World: Mineral Spring Water in Slovenia
- Hiking is a Way of Life in Slovenia – A Hiking Paradise in Central Europe
- How a Trip to Slovenia Rekindled My Connection to Nature
- Back to Nature – Travel to Northwestern Slovenia
- Cycling in Ljubljana
- Electric Cars Offering Free Rides in Ljubljana
- Library Under the Treetops in Ljubljana
- Where is Ljubljana, Slovenia?
- Why Slovenia is One of the Best Travel Destinations