Do gentlemen still exist nowadays? The world needs gentlemen, the world cheers for cavaliers. It really does. But ladies, you can also get a daily dose of chivalry in Ljubljana while walking the streets.
I am talking about a different kind of a gentleman. But nevertheless one worth every smile and every minute.
The gentleman of the hour is a cute green vehicle called Cavalier (Kavalir in Slovenian) that picks you up from anywhere in Ljubljana city center and takes you wherever you wish – free of charge!
Yes, you read that right – there are eco-friendly electric cars offering free rides in the capital of Slovenia. It’s pretty cool. 🙂
There are two electric vehicles available every day from April till the end of October from 09:00 – 18:00 and on Sunday from 08:00 – 17:00. All you have to do is call it with your phone or stop it on the street.
Whoever came up with that idea, I salute them. Even though I actually do meet some real gentlemen from time to time, I must thank the city for offering a free dose of chivalry in case I need it.
To all cavaliers and gentlemen. May they always exist!
Read more interesting articles:
- STRUNJAN – the Most Pristine Part of Slovenian Coast
- One of the Healthiest Waters In the World: Mineral Spring Water in Slovenia
- Hiking is a Way of Life in Slovenia – A Hiking Paradise in Central Europe
- How a Trip to Slovenia Rekindled My Connection to Nature
- Back to Nature – Travel to Northwestern Slovenia
- Cycling in Ljubljana
- Electric Cars Offering Free Rides in Ljubljana
- Library Under the Treetops in Ljubljana
- Where is Ljubljana, Slovenia?
- Why Slovenia is One of the Best Travel Destinations