A new video of Ljubljana was released today – credits go to Tourism Ljubljana. Do check it out:
This video is not only presenting Ljubljana but also its wider area – if one wants to escape to nature for a day of relaxation, sports, or adventure, it’s only a step away. The video has just the right amount of artsy touch and it covers all the main parts of sense-satisfactions you seek when exploring a new culture.
Now I want a glass of wine and a piece of that chocolate creation. Huh. 🙂
My dear Ljubljana, see you tomorrow!
Read more interesting articles:
- STRUNJAN – the Most Pristine Part of Slovenian Coast
- One of the Healthiest Waters In the World: Mineral Spring Water in Slovenia
- Hiking is a Way of Life in Slovenia – A Hiking Paradise in Central Europe
- How a Trip to Slovenia Rekindled My Connection to Nature
- Back to Nature – Travel to Northwestern Slovenia
- Cycling in Ljubljana
- Electric Cars Offering Free Rides in Ljubljana
- Library Under the Treetops in Ljubljana
- Where is Ljubljana, Slovenia?
- Why Slovenia is One of the Best Travel Destinations