Ah, sometimes Ljubljana is wacky and I love it.
There was an open-air workshop of painting in the middle of the city center and the object was a young woman – naked. The project of Zmago Modic art school was to teach this method live every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from July to mid-September. If you were in the city center between 18:00 and 20:00, you could see artists at work.
Hooray for an open mindset. These things make a city even more relaxed and enjoyable.
I got these photos from a very nice Japanese traveler, Kohei. He is probably still out there, traveling and enjoying his beer and wine tasting expedition. 🙂 Hello, Kohei!
Dear Ljubljana, I hope there will be many more funky and cute things like this organised in the future.
Read more interesting articles:
- STRUNJAN – the Most Pristine Part of Slovenian Coast
- One of the Healthiest Waters In the World: Mineral Spring Water in Slovenia
- Hiking is a Way of Life in Slovenia – A Hiking Paradise in Central Europe
- How a Trip to Slovenia Rekindled My Connection to Nature
- Back to Nature – Travel to Northwestern Slovenia
- Cycling in Ljubljana
- Electric Cars Offering Free Rides in Ljubljana
- Library Under the Treetops in Ljubljana
- Where is Ljubljana, Slovenia?
- Why Slovenia is One of the Best Travel Destinations