I don’t want to be all gold and shiny and writing only from my point of view. So I went searching the web for someone else’s opinion about Ljubljana, their experience, and their impression.
Travel bloggers inspire me with their bravery, warm heart, and open-mindedness. That’s why I spend a lot of my time reading their blogs, which mostly leaves me daydreaming. Those travel junkies are the most spontaneous, fun, and inspiring people:
»Ahh…Ljubljana. I’ve only been gone for three days now but I miss you more than you know. Never before in all my travels have I been welcomed so enthusiastically into strange streets, protected from the cold with such warmth and hospitality, and treated as such a good friend despite having never met before. It’s no wonder that I found it so difficult to leave you, to say that final farewell, and to pack my bag and move on.«
So here is a post about Ljubljana and Earl, a man who fell in love with her.
Here’s to finding many loves in life!
Read more interesting articles:
- STRUNJAN – the Most Pristine Part of Slovenian Coast
- One of the Healthiest Waters In the World: Mineral Spring Water in Slovenia
- Hiking is a Way of Life in Slovenia – A Hiking Paradise in Central Europe
- How a Trip to Slovenia Rekindled My Connection to Nature
- Back to Nature – Travel to Northwestern Slovenia
- Cycling in Ljubljana
- Electric Cars Offering Free Rides in Ljubljana
- Library Under the Treetops in Ljubljana
- Where is Ljubljana, Slovenia?
- Why Slovenia is One of the Best Travel Destinations